At last!

Posted 7:28 am by Chandy in
zorro was walking around the town
suddenly one guy jumped at him and before you could say zorro
he'd chucked zorro in the nearby river
zorro was a bit puzzled and a bit wet
he shuffled out of the river and before he could say 'zorro'!
he found himself back in the river again!
now zorro isn't a bad chap
but he thought there was something fishy in all this
so he shuffled back onshore
and
SPLASH!
he was back in the water
So
he called out in a beautiful Spanish accent


"Hombre!
what you doing like this for?
eh?"



and the man said



"see hombre!
nothing personal hokay?
hokay?
but eet ees my girlfriend
she eh the
ah ditched me"


zorro
thought
"hmmm"



"so",
went on the man
"I'm drowning my zorros"

6 comment(s) to... “At last!”

6 thinks:

Lucy Mills said...

I suppose this is where I groan...



Anonymous said...

Haha!! oh my!!! Awesome....really funny!! =)I didn't even see it coming though I was trying like crazy to guess the punchline while reading!



jaded said...

am having so much fun with this one ! lol ! the pain on peoples faces is absolutely priceless ! :))



Jessie Cherian said...

Ende Kartaave!



AR said...

I must say...this did create a whole load of laughs when I narrated this to people. You were duly credited.
Me likes...on second thoughts :D



Matt Valler said...

only you.

And this is why you are revered.